Frequently Asked Questions
What if I want to be put on a waiting list?
- Complete the rental application on the designated form. Do not leave any blanks; enter “N/A” when the information requested does not apply to you.
- Pay the required applicant screening fee (you will be asked to pay a fee for each credit history required). Your application cannot be processed without the payment of the fee.
- Be prepared to wait seven (7) days for the completion of the screening process.
- If approved, you will be notified by phone. Your name will be placed on a waiting list if you notify management within seven (7) days.
- When an apartment becomes available, we will attempt to notify you. You must sign a rental agreement or lease within three (3) days of the notification or cancel your application.
- If you cancel your application, your applicant screening fee will be forfeited.
- An apartment cannot be held for more than fourteen (14) days with or without a reservation deposit.
- If a reservation deposit is charged. the amount paid will be forfeited in your application is approved and you do not sign the rental agreement.
- The reservation deposit will be returned, if you do not meet the screening criteria.
- The reservation deposit will be applied toward the move-in costs, if your application is approved and you sign the rental agreement.